Do you know Kneipp?
We do, and we are so excited to be using this homeopathic and naturopathic product line from Germany in our pedicures and massage services. Here are the highlights of this powerful product line:
- Natural and organic
- Naturopathic- Herbal Baths have over 30% essential oils
- No Preservatives
- No Artificial Ingredients
- No Paraffin
- No Silicone
- No Mineral Oil
- No Animal Testing
- Skin friendly and non-reactive
- High in Mineral Concentrations>
- Manufactured according to the strict pharmaceutical guidelines of Germany
The Zanya Spa Salon Spa Pedicure Experience
- Customize your Pedicure experience with one of these four: Balancing with Lavender, Energizing with Spruce and Pine, Pure Bliss with Red Poppy and Hemp, or Achy Feet with Arnica.
- Our pedicure now incorporates Kneipp Mineral Bath Salts for your foot soak, giving you the benefits of salt exfoliation, aromatherapy, high concentrations of calcium, magnesium and zinc, as well as 20% essential oils that will be absorbed into your blood stream.
- You will enjoy your salt scrub incorporating your choice of Kneipp Herbal Bath with over 30% essential oils to be readily absorbed.
- Next, you will experience the cooling Arnica Active Gel masque to relieve swelling and promote circulation.
- Our technician will give you a deeply relaxing and therapeutic massage using Kneipp Lotions and Massage Oils. These products are high in vitamins A & E, and all the essential oils are cold pressed to retain the highest levels of vitamins and antioxidants.
- A final application of Foot Repair using rosemary and calendula oils will help prevent those calluses from coming back!
Zanya Massage Experience
- Your massage therapist will have the power of Arnica at their disposal to help relieve and soothe the symptoms of your active lifestyle. Arnica eases pain and swelling, helps with bruising and promotes circulation.
- The Kneipp Arnica Joint and Muscle family of products includes Intensive Cream, Active Gel, Warming Massage Oil, Mineral Bath Salts and Herbal Bath.
Whatever your symptoms of your active lifestyle, Kneipp has a naturopathic remedy for you. Experience it for yourself in one of our services, and then continue the therapy at home; we have the complete line of products available in our boutique.
“Nature has provided us generously with everything we need to remain in good health.”
– Sebastian Kneipp