At Zanya Spa Salon we value our clients and want to reward you on an ongoing basis for your loyalty. Each time you visit Zanya Spa Salon for a service or to buy a product we will award you Zanya Points. Over time, these points will add up to FREE services and products for you.
Here’s how it works:
Who earns Zanya Points? Do I have to sign up?
Everyone who enjoys a service at Zanya Spa Salon or purchases retail products is automatically enrolled in the program.
Is there a membership fee?
At this time there is no fee or obligation associated with the rewards club.
How do I earn Zanya Points?
By doing what you are already doing – enjoying services and making purchases at Zanya Spa Salon.
- For every dollar you spend on services, you will earn 5 times that amount in points.
- For every dollar spent on retail items, you will earn 10 times that amount in points.
- There are a couple of other important ways that you can really make your points add up quickly:
- Refer your friends. Each time you refer a friend who brings in a referral card with your name on it, you will earn 20,000 points.
- Prebook your next appointment. When you check out for an appointment in the salon or spa, simply make your next appointment while you are at the front desk. Provided you do not cancel or move that appointment, you will earn 4,000 points for each appointment you prebook.
What are points worth?
1,000 points = $1
Do points expire?
Yes. Your points expire one year after you have earned them.
How do I know how many points I have earned?
Your points total will print right on the bottom of your receipt!
How do I redeem my points?
It is so easy to redeem your points. You may redeem your points for any service or retail item provided you have enough points to cover the entire cost of that item or service. In other words, you can redeem points for FREE services and products, not to get $3 off.
Are there any other restrictions?
Only a couple. Points cannot be used to purchase gift cards. They are not transferrable from one person to another.